Bunbury Outer Ring Road
Northern Section - Forrest Highway to Boyanup Picton Road
- Interchanges will be constructed at Forrest Highway, Raymond Road, South Western Highway, Waterloo and Willinge Drive.
- There will be a full connection at South Western Highway, providing better access for Bunbury CBD and Ferguson Valley.
Central Section - Boyanup Picton Road to South Western Highway
- Completed in May 2013, the four-kilometre Central Section included the extension of Port Access Road (Willinge Drive).
- Willinge Drive, one of the larger interchanges, will provide access to Bunbury Port. We’re also planning to extend Willinge Drive to South Western Highway, providing new access for the timber industry.
Southern Section - South Western Highway to Bussell Highway
- The Southern Section will include interchanges at Bussell Highway and Centenary Road, and a connection to Jules Road.
Check out our latest video, providing a visulisation of the project and highlighting its many benefits and opportunities for the region.
traffic lights bypassed
minute time savings
Page last reviewed: | Last updated: