This website has been designed to meet the Government of Western Australia's standard established for web accessibility.
Tab-based navigation and skip to links
This website allows full tab-based navigation:
- when you are on a menu item or hyperlink, press enter to activate
- hold down shift and tab to reverse the tab cycle
- at the top of each page there are options to skip to various areas of the page to assist users of screenreaders and users that are viewing the website zoomed in
Text on this site can be resized by:
- using the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in and out
- press Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel
Wherever possible, hyperlinks contain descriptions of information found in the link’s destination.
All links open in the same window to improve usability for people with vision impairment, with the exception of links to documents, which open in a new window.
Images that are used to display a meaning will have alternative text available. Some browsers may also display a tooltip of this alternative text when the cursor hovers or focuses on the image. Images that are used for decorative purposes only do not contain any alternative text.
Where possible, PDF documents have also been provided in Microsoft Word format. In some cases we may not be able to provide Microsoft Word versions. For example, documents that have been produced by a third party such as submissions or scanned documents. In line with standard practice all document attachments will open into a new window.
Contact us to request alternate document formats.
If you do not have the required software to view the documents available on this site, the following free downloads or online applications will allow you to view the documents:
- PDF Documents – Adobe PDF Reader
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations, Excel and Word Documents – Microsoft Office 365, or OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
Our commitment to web accessibility
Our website aims to meet the West Australian Government’s web accessibility requirements, including meeting the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) at level AA.
No responsibility is taken for the accessibility levels of external websites linked to from this website.
For more information about customising your web browser and computer set up, visit the W3C website.
Providing our information to all users, including those with a disability, is important to us. If anything on this site is inaccessible to you, or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please complete an online form to submit details of the issue.
You can also write to us at PO Box 6202 East Perth WA 6892.