My Vehicle Info
To operate under an Order or Permit, you must register your vehicle(s) with Main Roads.
Mandatory information for each vehicle operating under a Permit or Order in your fleet, must be provided by lodging an Application to List or Update Vehicle or Trailer Information Form (PDF, 455 KB). Any updates or changes to your registered vehicle information can also be done using this form.
If you want to take up the steer mass exemption as detailed in the Steer Axle Mass Declaration 2018, you'll need to complete and submit the Application to Update Steer Mass Details on a Motor Vehicle form.
- Application to list or update vehicle or trailer information form (PDF, 455 KB)
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Application to list or update vehicle form (PDF, 420 KB)
- Application to update steer mass details on a motor vehicle form (PDF, 371 KB)
MOVES is our online portal allowing registered users to:
- apply, pay for and receive a range of self-service period permits, including:
- Class 1 RAV Oversize
- Class 1 RAV Oversize Boat Trailer
- Short Triple Road Trailers and Road Train with Long Trailers
- Tri Drive Prime Mover, Trailer Combination and Tri Drive Truck, Trailer Combinations
- Oversize Divisible Products - Prime Mover, Trailer Combinations
- Oversize Divisible Products - Truck, Trailer Combinations
- Oversize Road Train and B Double
- apply for Class 1 Single Trip Oversize, Extra Mass and Combination Permits,
- request Traffic Escort Services (if required),
- add vehicles online rather than filling in and submitting a written form,
download lists of payments, permits, and/or vehicles and print receipts,
monitor fleet lists; and
- maintain contact information.
How to Register
Need to register to access MOVES? Follow our Registering for MOVES guide to set up your account.