My Vehicle Info

To operate under an Order or Permit, you must register your vehicle(s) with Main Roads.

Heavy Vehicle Registration

Mandatory information for each vehicle operating under a Permit or Order in your fleet, must be provided by completing the form below. Any updates or changes to your registered vehicle information can also be done using this form. 

Special Purpose Vehicle Registration

A Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) is a vehicle, other than a tow truck or an agricultural vehicle, built for the purpose other than carrying a load, except for water in the case of concrete pumps and fire trucks. 

If you are operating a Special Purpose Vehicle, complete the form below. 

Steer Axle Mass Exemption

For a vehicle to be eligible for the steer mass exemption, operators must comply with the requirements specified on page 22 in the Steer Axle Mass Declaration 2018. To update relevant single and/or twin steer mass details for motor vehicles registered with Main Roads, you will need to complete and submit the form below.

Acknowledgement of country

The Government of Western Australia acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.

Tell us what you think

Help us improve our website by sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

Provide feedback