MOVES is our online portal providing registered users the ability to undertake a range of heavy vehicle self service functions.
How to RegisterNeed to register to access MOVES? Follow the steps below.
- Create an account via My Account.
- Link your account to MOVES by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your operator name and number, physical address, and the email address you used to create your account. Only the ‘primary contact’ can nominate other users to have access to their MOVES account (the primary contact is the person who was nominated on the RAV Operator Registration Form).
- Once your request has been actioned, a confirmation email with the details to access your MOVES account will be sent to you.
Benefits for Heavy Vehicle Transport Operator
Make multiple permit fee payments in a single credit card transaction
Submit supporting documentation (ie Transport Management Plans , Route plans, etc)
Nominate additional users of your MOVES account
Make accreditation fee payments
Make Traffic Escort booking payments
Submit amendments and cancellation requests for Traffic Escort Services
Benefits for Heavy Vehicle Licensed Pilot
Make Heavy Vehicle Licensed Pilot fee payments
Submit supporting Heavy Vehicle Licensed Pilot documentation (ie medical certificates, training records)
Pay for replacement Heavy Vehicle Licensed Pilot cards
Permits - customers can now pay for up to twenty permit fees in a single credit card transaction, meaning you can make bulk payments as often as it suits you/your business.
Traffic Escorts - bookings can now paid via credit card within MOVES.
Accreditation - accreditation application fees and renewals can now be paid via credit card within MOVES.
Submit supporting documentation
Customers who undertake high-risk Over Size Over Mass (OSOM) movements can now upload OSOM Transport Management Plans as part of the MOVES oversize over mass permit application process.
If your OSOM Transport Management Plans are yet to be finalised, you can now upload them after submitting your permit application.
Submit traffic escort amendments and cancellations
Customers who use the HVS Traffic Escort Service can submit Traffic Escort booking amendments and cancellation requests online via MOVES.
Additional MOVES users
The primary contact of an operator now has greater flexibility to:
- Change email addresses and other operator information.
- Allocate a new primary contact person in the list of registered MOVES users. Once the initial contact has logged out, the new primary contact person will take on the role.
- Remove a MOVES user from the list of registered users; and
- Nominate a primary contact for permits which can authorise anyone wanting to apply for permits through MOVES.