Safety improvement upgrades are completed at the busy Wanneroo Road and Morley Drive intersection in Tuart Hill.
- Altering the left lanes on Wanneroo Road to go straight or turn into Morley Drive.
- Installing shared bus and left turn lanes on Morley Drive.
- Extending the right turn lanes for both Morley Drive and Wanneroo Road.
- Improving pedestrian crossings.
- Modifying traffic signals on all approaches to increase efficiency, particularly during peak.
- Changing the access at Manoff Road to left-in/left-out only at Morley Drive.
- Constructing two U-turn facilities on Morley Drive (one in each direction), between Wanneroo Road and Huckle Street.
- Installation of CCTV.
- Widening current shared paths to two metres and connecting them with the existing network.