Residential Construction Products

The Residential Construction Products Permit allows specific Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) combinations to operate on roads not listed in RAV Network 1, at full statutory axle mass limits, to cart residential construction products to residential construction sites.

Only designated residential construction products stipulated on the permit can be carted, which includes bricks, limestone blocks, pavers, roof tiles, bags of cement, the tractor/loader and the RAV must travel via the most direct route, from the nearest RAV network, to residential construction site within the approved Local Government.

Acknowledgement of country

The Government of Western Australia acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.

Tell us what you think

Help us improve our website by sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

Provide feedback