Oversize Divisible Products

This permit allows for the movement of Hay, Straw, Wool and Concrete Pipes that are over-width or over-height.

Refer to the following links to apply for a permit and for the operating conditions, approved vehicle categories and approved road networks.

Applying for a Permit



Approved roads (network tables), restricted structures and agricultural pilot zones are provided in one easy-to-use map.

RAV Mapping Tool »

Signage requirements

Requirements for warning signs for your RAV combination are provided to assist with ensuring your compliance while travelling on WA roads.

See my signage requirements

Acknowledgement of country

The Government of Western Australia acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.

Tell us what you think

Help us improve our website by sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

Provide feedback