If you’re driving an agricultural combination or agricultural machine on a public road in WA that exceeds the mass or dimensions prescribed in Part 8 of the Road Traffic (Vehicles) Regulations 2014, you must operate in accordance with the relevant Order or permit. This includes exceeding any of the following.
- 2.5m in width
- 4.3m in height
- 12.5m in length for a rigid vehicle
- 19m in length for a combination
- 42.5t gross mass
- 6t on a single steer axle
- 10t on a twin steer axle group (non-load sharing suspension)
- 11t on a twin steer axle group (load sharing suspension)
- 9t on a single axle
- 16.5t on a tandem axle group
- 20t on a tri or quad axle group
Most agricultural combinations and agricultural machines that exceed any of the above are covered by the parameters of the available agricultural Orders. Read below to find out more about the Orders available.