Incident Reporting

All on-road incidents involving a RAV operating under a Permit or Order, must be reported to us within 48 hours of the incident occurring.

Reporting forms

You will also need to report crashes to WA Police as required under road law.

Common Incident types

In WA, a Main Roads issued permit or order is required when driving a Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) on a public road.

Find out more

Contact Us »

Get in touch with the Heavy Vehicles team on 138 486

Acknowledgement of country

The Government of Western Australia acknowledges the traditional custodians throughout Western Australia and their continuing connection to the land, waters and community. We pay our respects to all members of the Aboriginal communities and their cultures; and to Elders both past and present.

Tell us what you think

Help us improve our website by sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

Provide feedback