Construction of the roundabout at the intersection of Broome Road and Broome Cape Leveque Road is underway.
Other works outside of the project scope include:
- Upgrading of the Visitor Information Bay, approximately 400 m from Broome Road - due for completion late-2022
- Shoulder sealing works north of Beagle Bay planned for 31 km of road to widen the existing seal to 8 metres.
Kooljaman Access & Ardyaloon Hatchery Access Roads
- Construct and seal Kooljaman Access Road - due to start late-2022 (subject to approvals)
- Construct and seal Hatchery Access Road - planned to commence in 2023
- Project development activities underway, including design, heritage and environmental approvals
- We continue to work with Traditional owner group Bardi Jawi and businesses
For additional information, view the latest Project Update.