South Western Highway and Vittoria Road
Funded by State Government’s Safer Roads Program, the new roundabout is designed to reduce driver frustration, risk taking and crashes by providing:
- a safer right turn movement from Vittoria Road on to South Western Highway
- a dedicated left turn pocket onto South Western Highway from Vittoria Road
- improved efficiency during off-peak
- a slower environment on the roundabout approaches to remove the current speeding behaviour concerns, and
- reduce queuing and delays.
Page last reviewed: | Last updated: