Margaret River Perimeter Road
The upgrade provides an alternative, high standard, free flowing route for traffic not needing to travel through the Margaret River town site.
The project was completed and officially opened to the public in February 2019.
As part of this project, we completed:
- 5.2 km of perimeter road to connect to Stage One at Rosa Brook intersection
- 2.3 km long John Archibald Drive and roundabout connection with the perimeter road
- A roundabout north of Margaret River and associated road connections
- A new entrance road to the airport
- 96 m long road bridge and a separate footbridge on the Darch Trail