Wheatbelt and Great Southern regions
Three separate work packages are planned to help improve safety and increase transport efficiency:
- Widening between Kojonup and Balgarup Road
- Intersection improvements at Crossman Road and Crossman Dwarda Road
- Pavement rehabilitation between Jarradale Road and Williams
Widening between Kojonup and Balgarup Road
- Stage 1 pre-construction works were completed in August 2019 and included clearing, earthworks and drainage improvements.
- Stage 2 began in April 2020 and is now complete
- Works include road construction, safety barrier installation and pavement sealing.
Intersection improvements at Crossman Road and Crossman Dwarda Road
These works will include:
- Installation of right turn lanes from Albany Highway into both Crossman and Crossman Dwarda Road
- Installation of a left turn lane from Albany Highway into Crossman Dwarda Road
- Widening traffic lanes and shoulders
- Upgrades to the southbound rest area between within the section
Works started in February 2021 and are expected to be completed by November 2021.
Pavement Rehabilitation between Jarradale Road and Williams
- 13.5km of pavement rehabilitation over ten sections of road between December 2021 and April 2022
Page last reviewed: | Last updated: