Wanneroo Road and Ocean Reef Road Interchange
This intersection is a well-known pressure point. It is heavily congested during peak periods, which increases traffic and crash rates. By raising Wanneroo Road over Ocean Reef Road, we will allow traffic to flow freely, reduce the risk of collisions and provide safer access to nearby suburbs.
As part of the works, we will also construct:
- signalised loop ramps to connect Wanneroo Road and Ocean Reef Road
- new paths and pedestrian crossing points
- a new access road for Cockman House off Woodvale Drive.
- a new U-turn facility on Wanneroo Road (north of Villanova Street) to assist southbound traffic movements
- drainage improvements in and around the interchange