Wanneroo Road and Ocean Reef Road Interchange
This intersection was a well-known pressure point. It is heavily congested during peak periods, which increases traffic and crash rates. By raising Wanneroo Road over Ocean Reef Road, we have allowed traffic to flow freely, reduced the risk of collisions and provide safer access to nearby suburbs.
As part of the works, we have also constructed:
- signalised loop ramps to connect Wanneroo Road and Ocean Reef Road
- new paths and pedestrian crossing points
- a new access road for Cockman House off Woodvale Drive.
- a new U-turn facility on Wanneroo Road (north of Villanova Street) to assist southbound traffic movements
- drainage improvements in and around the interchange
Reduce travel times and improve access
Support economic activity in the area
Page last reviewed: | Last updated: