Karrinyup Road Upgrades
As part of the Karrinyup Shopping Centre Redevelopment, Downer Group are currently undertaking a staged program of roadworks on Karrinyup Road, between Mitchell Freeway and Marmion Avenue. This includes roadworks on Jeanes Road, Burroughs Road, Davenport Street, Huntriss Road and Francis Avenue.
These works are being managed by the Downer Group on behalf of AMP Capital and Mulitplex, the re-developers of the Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
All enquiries related to these works should be directed to the Downer Group in the first instance, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downer Group continue to upgrade access to and from Karrinyup Shopping Centre to compliment the redevelopment.
Further upgrades include:
- New delivery access driveways and improved access points to the shopping centre
- New dedicated lane on Karrinyup Road from Burroughs Road
- Extended turning lane from Karrinyup Road to Marmion Avenue
- New shared paths from Francis Avenue to Marmion Avenue
- Upgraded traffic signals at Francis Avenue and Jeanes Road
- Resurfacing Jeanes Road to Francis Avenue
- Drainage works on Burroughs Road.
Karrinyup Road and Burroughs Road
- 8 February to late June - 24 hour works
- Intermittent lane closures and speed reductions
- Allow extra travel time as delays may be experienced
Karrinyup Road right turn in and out of Burroughs Road
- Closed from 10 March to late June - 24 hour works
- Follow signed detour via Francis Avenue
Works due for completion
Page last reviewed: | Last updated: