Fremantle Principal Shared Path
Victoria Street to North Fremantle
This project will provide a continuous off-road facility for cyclists and pedestrians, reducing possible conflict with traffic and providing a high-quality link to key tourist attractions. It will ensure people of all ages and ability are able to travel safely on a dedicated connection.
Work will include:
- Construction of 2.1 kilometres of new Principal Shared Path (PSP) between Victoria Street Station and North Fremantle Station, providing access to train stations and the Leighton Beach Boulevard.
- Construction of a new access point to Victoria Street Station, North Fremantle Station and the Leighton Beach Boulevard
- Upgrades to pedestrian crossing facilities on Curtin Avenue for access to Mosman Beach and Leighton Beach carparks
- Construction of a concrete path connecting the PSP to The Beehive Montessori School
- New lighting, signs, handrails and pavement markings.