People of all ages and abilities are able to travel safely on a dedicated path, providing improved connectivity between Perth CBD and North Fremantle.
- 2.1 kilometres of new path between Victoria Street and North Fremantle stations.
- New access point to Victoria Street Station, North Fremantle Station and the Leighton Beach Boulevard.
- Upgrades to pedestrian crossing facilities on Curtin Avenue for access to Mosman Beach and Leighton Beach carparks.
- New connection to the shared path to The Beehive Montessori School.
- Lighting, signs, handrails and pavement markings.
The upgrades were made possible with $5.1 million funding as part of the Principal Shared Path Expansion Program where the WA Government has invested $220 million in cycling and walking infrastructure.