HVS Update 25-2021
Changes to platform trailer relocation period permit operating conditions
The following amendments have been made to the Platform Trailer Relocation Period Permit Operating Conditions:
- Added 14-line platform trailer combinations.
- Increased allowable single steer axle mass limit to 7.1 tonnes.
- Aligned the clauses below to the standard oversize operating conditions.
- 9.2 Passing & Overtaking
- 11.1 General Pilot Requirements
- 11.3 Managing Traffic
- 11.4 Position of Pilot Vehicles
These changes to the operating conditions have been driven by feedback received during our HVS Industry Workshops and Information Sessions held across the State.
The revised Operating Conditions are now available on our website.
For further information please contact our helpdesk on 138 486 or email email@example.com.
Heavy Vehicle Services
3 December 2021