HVS Update 15-2021
Bridge #1228 Ravenswood Bridge on Pinjarra Road
Main Roads Western Australia advises that due to the completion of recent bridge works, the load posting restriction that was imposed on bridge #1228 (Ravenswood Bridge) on Pinjarra Road has now been removed.
As such, RAV Network access is reinstated for the following networks:
- Tandem Drive Networks - up to Network N4
- Tandem Drive Concessional Networks – up to N4.3
- Tri Drive Networks – up to TD3
- Tri Drive Concessional Networks – up to TD1.3
In addition, the restriction is removed from the following Restricted Structures Tables:
- 2 & 4 Axle Special Purpose Vehicle
- 3 & 4 Axle All Terrain Special Purpose Vehicle
- Class 1 RAV Low Loader Overmass Category 1
The above changes are now reflected in the applicable RAV network road tables, Restricted Structures Tables and the RAV Mapping Tool on the Main Roads website.
HVS Update 19-2020 is now rescinded.
For further information please contact the Heavy Vehicle Helpdesk on 138 486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heavy Vehicle Services
16 September 2021