Application form to register as a Restricted Access Vehicle Operator and/or for WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation


Application form to provide or update vehicle or trailer information

All of our forms are available electronically, allowing you to complete the form, save it on your computer and reuse the form again for future applications.

AMMS & Concessional loading
Period permits
      • Tri Drive Prime Mover, Trailer Combination
      • Tri Drive Truck, Trailer Combination
      • Oversize Divisible Products Prime Mover, Trailer Combination
      • Oversize Divisible Products Truck, Trailer Combination
      • Oversize Road Train and B-Double Combination
      • Road Train with Long Trailer
      • Short Triple Road Train
Oversize/overmass vehicles
Single trips
Special Purpose Vehicle
 Heavy Vehicle Incident Reporting

As identified in the operating conditions, all on-road incidents involving a restricted access vehicle operating under Permit or Notice, must be reported to Heavy Vehicle Services (HVS) within 48 hours of the incident occurring. To assist industry, HVS has created a reporting form, which is available below.

The reporting of  heavy vehicle incidents to HVS does not relate to the requirement to report on-road incidents to WA Police as required under road law.

WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation



Modified: 19 Jan 2018