Registration Forms


All of our forms are available electronically, allowing you to complete the form, save it on your computer and reuse the form again for future applications.

AMMS & Concessional loading

Period permits 

Use this form to apply for the following period permits:

    • Tri Drive Prime Mover, Trailer Combination
    • Tri Drive Truck, Trailer Combination
    • Oversize Divisible Products Prime Mover, Trailer Combination
    • Oversize Divisible Products Truck, Trailer Combination
    • Oversize Road Train and B-Double Combination
    • Road Train with Long Trailer
    • Short Triple Road Train
  • Single Deck Vehicle Carrier Period Permit Application

Oversize/overmass vehicles

Single trips

Special Purpose Vehicle  

 Heavy Vehicle Incident Reporting

As identified in the operating conditions, all on-road incidents involving a restricted access vehicle operating under Permit or Notice, must be reported to Heavy Vehicle Services (HVS) within 48 hours of the incident occurring. To assist industry, HVS has created a reporting form, which is available below. 

The reporting of  heavy vehicle incidents to HVS does not relate to the requirement to report on-road incidents to WA Police as required under road law.

WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation



Modified: 29 Nov 2018